Seminars & Continuing Legal Education Programs
The attorneys of EK IP have provided numerous seminars and programs to lawyers, professionals, entrepreneurs and businesses on intellectual property issues.
Law Firms: Our attorneys are available to provide a one hour program to local or regional firms addressing Intellectual Property Basics and Recent Developments In Intellectual Property for General Practitioners. The programs can be adapted for business attorneys, litigators or both. Our programs have previously been certified for CLE credit in Kansas and Missouri. For information contact: Kent R. Erickson or James J. Kernell.
Businesses and Associations: We provide one hour presentations to businesses and associations on Patent, Trademark & Copyright matters. We will modify our programs to address the needs of your business or the interests of your association. For information contact: Kent R. Erickson or James J. Kernell. Existing programs include:
- Intellectual Property Basics for Businesses
- International Patent Strategies
- Continuing Legal Education Programs
Other legal education programs presented by our attorneys include:
- Understanding Historic Changes to the U.S. Patent System Under The America Invents Act Kent Erickson.
- Getting Difficult Patent Applications Allowed: Submitting Evidence of Non-Obviousness and Conducting In-Person Interviews by Kent Erickson.
- Practice Pointers on Assignments & Signature Documents in IP Matters by Kent Erickson.
- Litigation Issues in Federal Court: Patent Claim Construction by Kent Erickson.
- Working with In-House Counsel – Panel Program by Kent R. Erickson.